Business valuation services are critical to making informed decisions when planning for growth or business succession, complying with strict tax and financial reporting guidelines, contemplating a sale or acquisition or facing a dispute or litigation. However, establishing the value of business or personal assets is not easy.
In-depth research and analysis are often required to get to the heart of complex financial matters, which is where JS Morlu comes in. Our expert services include determining the value of business or marital assets, assisting in the resolution of shareholder disputes as they pertain to property and financial assets, calculating partners’ ownership interest in buy-sell agreements and determining estate tax liabilities.
Our valuation services may be useful for:
- Buying or selling a business
- Family-limited partnership interests
- Operating business units
- Estate and gift-tax liability evaluations
- Marital dissolution
- Financial planning
- Stock valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Gifting to charitable organizations
- Shareholder and partner dissolution
- Options, warrants and related securities
- Private debt instruments
- Determining loan and insurable values
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Retirement planning
Our professionals also recognize that valuations are often one of a set of services required by independent counsel and clients. JS Morlu provides litigation support when analysis, damage assessment, asset tracing, forensic accounting, and witness testimony are required.
When you need experience in this complicated arena, consider JS Morlu, whose certified professionals have earned a reputation for delivering objective and credible results for more than 15 years.
Our valuations are conducted by professionals with more than 15 years of experience and the following credentials:
- Accredited in Business Valuation Credential (ABV)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Fellow Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Certified Management Accountants (CMA)
- Certified Financial Managers CCFM)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBAs)