Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Responsibility has many different meanings and is interpreted in various ways. To us Corporate Responsibility means:
- How we manage our business processes to produce an overall positive impact on society.
- Our commitment to act ethically and contribute to the economic development while improving the quality of our workforce and their families, as well as the local community and society.
- We take responsibility for social environmental impacts of our business operations.
Our strategic framework
We are committed to improving ethical stance on social, health and environmental issues. We focus on four areas where substantial contributions can be made:
- Health sector
- Not for Profit
- Community work
Our CR Initiatives
We believe in giving back to society as well as investing in people and embarking on projects that meet our CSR goals. These include:
- Develop initiatives with non-governmental organizations/not for profit organizations to solve societal and environmental problems.
- Internship opportunities for university students.
- Provide pro-bono accounting services to organizations who are serving underserved populations.
- Donate to orphanages, medical institutions, medical institutions and other organizations providing services to underserved populations and those in need.
- Providing free financial literacy training to churches and underserved population.
- Annually require our management and staff to volunteer a certain number of hours in their communities.